Awesomium Technologies is looking to hire an experienced and creative programmer with solid C++ experience. We are a small 4-person team working out of a prime downtown San Francisco location.
You’ll be working on maintaining and extending Awesomium (our web-browser framework for commercial games and digital-signage apps), crafting new API, resolving bug reports, and writing documentation. Our product is used by more than 10,000 developers so you'll have significant opportunity to make a real impact.
Our clients include Ubisoft, NCSoft, Sony Online Entertainment, and Lockheed Martin. To learn more about Awesomium visit: http://awesomium.com/
- You should be self-disciplined, independent, and an excellent problem-solver.
- You should have experience building applications on Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.
- You should have a few years of C++ experience.
- You should have experience with creating libraries and take pride in crafting a beautiful API
- You should be familiar with unit-testing methodologies.
- We’d love for you to live in or near San Francisco but if you are remote, please contact us!
Extra Points If You:
- Have experience developing for PS3, Xbox360, iOS, and ARM platforms.
- Have experience with Chromium and/or WebKit.
- Have experience developing applications with our SDK.
- Have experience with parallelism, multi-processing, and assembly optimizations.
What we offer:
- A contract position in a fantastic workplace.
- Flexible hours.
- Contact with some of the biggest game and software companies in the world.
- Fun and passionate co-workers.
How to Apply
Send a resume along with answers to the following three questions to email@example.com.
- What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
- How do you feel about this article?
- Star Trek or Star Wars?